High-power industrial vacuum cleaners are generally used in production plants, workshops, engineering construction, etc., but may be applied to different industries, the site conditions vary widely. But in the use of industrial vacuum cleaners, in addition to different models equipped on site, most of the vacuum cleaners have the same working principle, or even the same structure.
Therefore, in order to clearly understand the maintenance and repair methods of high-power industrial vacuum cleaners used in workshops, it is necessary to understand the working principle and structure of industrial vacuum cleaners.
The structure and structure of high-power industrial vacuum cleaners are different from domestic vacuum cleaners and commercial wet and dry vacuum cleaners. Generally, they are mainly 380V power supplies. They mainly include high-pressure air pumps, dust collection buckets, filtration systems, frame bodies, electrical Control part, etc., models with higher configuration also have negative pressure gauge, dust vibration system, filter cleaning system and so on.
No matter what kind of structure, the basic working principle of the 380V industrial vacuum cleaner is the same, that is: after the vacuum pump is started, the high-speed rotation of the impeller generates high negative pressure; the substance to be sucked in passes through the suction head (suction grill, flat suction nozzle). (Or a round brush, etc.), and then enter the collection bucket that is already in a high negative pressure state through the vacuum cleaner tube. Since the source of vacuum negative pressure is a vacuum fan, some lighter dust will travel in the direction of the fan. A filtering system was encountered during the process. Under the effect of negative pressure, light dust was adsorbed on the surface of the filter. After the dust was blocked, clean air passed through the filter, entered the fan impeller, and was discharged through the exhaust port.
After understanding the principle and structure of industrial vacuum cleaners, we can know that the problem of vacuum cleaners is the problem of dust filtration. In normal use, as long as the following two points are maintained, the vacuum cleaner can be basically prevented from being used.
1.It is often checked during use that the suction pipe is unobstructed;
2. The filter must be cleaned before each use, and cleaned after use. Check the filter regularly. Is there any damage? Is it aging that has not reached the original filtering accuracy and needs to be replaced?
If the vacuum cleaner fails, for example, the suction power suddenly becomes very small during the process of use, how to repair and repair it?
The troubleshooting steps of the industrial vacuum cleaner for this problem are as follows:
1. In the state of starting up, listen carefully to the sound of the fan running. Is there any sudden loud or dull sound, and other abnormal noises alive?
If there is an abnormal noise, the fan impeller may be faulty. Please contact Zhengzhou Shenlong Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. after-sales service call 13073719969 to repair it in time.
If the sound becomes louder, the filter may be clogged or the straw may be clogged.
2. If the industrial vacuum cleaner is equipped with a negative pressure gauge, observe whether the negative pressure value exceeds the normal value?
3. Check if the filter is clogged, and clean up if it is clogged?
4.Check if the dust bin is full?
5. After the above inspection, if the suction is still not strong, check whether there is any problem with the hose of the vacuum cleaner. The method is: unplug the hose from the vacuum cleaner, test the suction power at the suction port by hand after turning on; then connect the hose to On the machine, then manually test the suction force of the suction port on the other end of the hose. If the suction force is very different, it may be due to soft management blocking large garbage or broken hoses.
On the whole, high-power industrial vacuum cleaners are industrial vacuum equipment with extremely low failure rates, stable performance, and maintenance and repair of vacuum cleaners are also simple.